e-ILS (Central Scotland)
Welcome to the Central Scotland course centre for Immediate Life Support (ILS) training. This centre is approved and certified by the Resuscitation Council (UK).
The e-ILS course is a half day e-learning and half day face to face training event, and it is suitable for:
- Doctors, medical students, nurses, nursing students, midwives, healthcare providers such as physiotherapists, dentists and ambulance technicians.
- It may also be suitable for fire service technician, police personnel and prison officers.
The ILS course teaches the knowledge and skills to:
- identify the causes and promote the prevention of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- recognise and treat the deteriorating patient using ABCDE approach.
- undertake the skills of quality CPR and defibrillation and simple airway manoeuvres.
- utilise non-technical skills to facilitate leadership and effective team member.
Login to the Course
If you have already registered with us AND have been successfully allocated a space on one of our courses, please login here.
Register for the Course
If you have not yet registered with us and are interested in attending one of our courses, Please choose any course below: