- Candidates should be from a medical, nursing, ECP, ODP or RTO background for which APLS is relevant to their working practice.
- RTOs from any background who work in a paediatric hospital are eligible.
- RTOs who work in a non-paediatric hospital, with any other background to those already listed, can send an application to the ALSG detailing their paediatric practice and each of these cases will be considered individually.
- The ALSG recommends that nurse applicants are senior staff nurses and above. Experienced Band 5 staff nurses may take the course.
- If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact the course administrator to discuss it further BEFORE registering your application through this website.
Please note: Based on the eligibility criteria listed above, if you are not eligible to apply for this course and yet you still do so, you may lose your non-refundable booking deposit.
Types of Bookings
There are two types of bookings available for course delegates:
- Fixed Bookings: these are non-refundable and non-transferable but are priced at a discounted rate.
- Flexible Bookings: these are potentially refundable and transferable and are priced at the standard rate.
Click here for more information.